Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Ballet Recital

We are back from vacation but before I post about our vacation I thought I should catch up with the past few weeks. Mackenzie and Ainsley had their ballet recital the night before we left on vacation. I don't know if this is their last year or not but they really did a great job and I have noticed that ballet has helped them both with their poise and confidence. They have mentioned wanting to do gymnastics and so we will need to make a decision but we have really enjoyed ballet this year and the recital was enjoyable as ever. We aren't able to take pictures at the performance but we are able to take pictures at the dress rehearsal and so I do have some cute ones of the girls. Enojoy!












I thought I would also include a picture of my friend Alison and I. We are wearing the same shirt to the ballet recital. While that in and of itself would not be so odd I guess, the fact that our parents were college roommates in Maine and that we both live in KY, our girls go to the same ballet studio, they have their recital on the same night AND we are wearing the same shirt... now that is just plain crazy!!

1 comment:

SHELLY said...

Ohmygoodness!! Your girls are adorable! I found your blog through Facebook and have been enjoying catching up a bit on your life. Happy 10th anniversary a few days ago, yes? Can't believe how time flies. Email me sometime....... bensmomshellyATyahooDOTcom