Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Long weekend

With daddy home on friday night we had a long weekend to enjoy each other as a family again. Jeff took Monday off from work and we ended up going to our favorite park again.  The girls love the outdoors and exploring the stream and and the surrounding woods.  And of course most importantly, they got to search for and find new rocks and shells.  They all had lots of fun.  I didn't take my camera this time so I didn't get any pictures but Ellie did get pretty wet.  We have taught her to lay on her tummy instead of sitting and bending over to try to touch the water as she seems very close to falling in.  So she did what we asked but she ended up getting pretty wet!  The front of her pants and shirt were pretty wet as were her shoes as she walked through water multiple times...hmmm.....that might have been my fault:)  Daddy tried to build a dam and water took over the dry parts....can the engineer in him never stop?:)  For the life of me I can't remember what we did on Saturday and Sunday which seems crazy!  Oh yes..we went out to dinner Saturday night and then made it home in time to watch the Red Sox get creamed. And then Sunday we watched the Patriots get destroyed...and and then again on Monday with the Red Sox.  Can you sense my frustration with my sports teams this weekend???  I sure hope they pull themselves together or Thursday night will be out last game of the season!  Oh well, apart from sports, it was a pretty good weekend.  

No comments: