Friday, March 20, 2009

Spring!

The last few days here in NKY have been pretty amazing and I am looking forward to spring!  A time when we can get outside more and see the neighbors and just enjoy the beautiful weather. Grilling out on the grill will also be a highlight since that frees me up to actually having to prepare dinner:)  Ellie has been having an awful time with accidents.  She has barely had any since getting potty trained over a year ago and now accidents left and right it seems. I can't figure out what is causing them.  Jeff thinks it is her fear of falling in the potty but that doesn't make a lot of sense unless she had some recent bad experience.  I am trying to figure out whether to bring her in to the doctor or not since it seems pretty sudden.  Maybe she has a UTI in which case I would want to get it treated.  And she is still having lots of tantrums.  I have been consistent with her but that doesn't seem to be helping.  I haven't heard back from the social worker at the International Adoption Center so I guess I need to call her again.  Why does it seem I am either calling a doctor, trying to connect with a doctor or at the doctor???
Mackenzie and Ainsley have been enjoying the beautiful weather and are happy for spring.  I haven't taken any new pictures so sorry!  I picked my mom up last night from the Dayton, OH airport.  She is here for a week so we are looking forward to spending time with Grammy Moody.  Enjoy the first day of Spring!!

No comments: