Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Moving

What I like about moving:
1. It gives us opportunities to practice not becoming stressed.
2. It enables me to learn how to practice patience with my kids while I am also involved in practicing the opportunity of not being stressed
3. A work in progress...

We are moving to St. Louis for Jeff's new role/promotion.
We are excited and sad all at once.
I am however feeling a little crazy that it happened a few weeks before Christmas, but it's ok because I am practicing #1 and #2...



3 comments:

p&k said...

OH! Big news! We loved St. Louis when we went for Urbana . . . and would totally go back . . . but really loved seeing you in KY. :(

Congrats to Jeff, and looking forward to details, time lines, and the chronicle of how unstressed you are!

Amy Murphy said...

Wow! Good luck. I hope this doesn't complicate your homestudy or slow down your process. Have fun getting to know a new area.

Difference2This1 said...

Wow! Big change!! Prayers #1 and #2 keep you sane through a move :) Blessings, Jennifer