Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ainsley's preschool graduation

On Friday evening of last week, Ainsley graduated from preschool. It is amazing really how many graduations our children will go through over the next years of their life. I am sure that I will find each one equally amazing but there's something about preschool graduation that is just so unbelievably cute. All these little kids standing on stage singing songs and quoting verses and poems that they had memorized over the year..and me thinking.."are they REALLY old enough to go to school?" Seriously I think we are growing kids MUCH small these days. They all looked like adorable little shrimp...they're going to be eaten alive at school. But oh well I hope for the best. And they were really cute!
Ainsley made it through without any mishaps and even talked into the microphone! Each child is asked what they are going to be when they grow up. Ainsley actually said..INTO THE MICROPHONE...that she wanted to be a teacher. I thought one of the most profound thoughts mentioned by one of the little girls when asked what she was going to be was "myself." Pretty insightful for a 4 year old. Here are a few pics of the evening and I think maybe a video clip...enjoy!









No comments: