Saturday, May 17, 2008

Haircuts

So this is our yearly time to get haircuts. I don't take the kids to get their haircut very often. Ainsley often wants to grow it out and then I convince her to cut it before we leave for the beach every year. I have before and after pics with Ainsley but unfortunately only before with mackenzie. Her after pics I forgot about and honestly it doesn't look much different, despite the fact that I spent a fortune on product for her incredibly curly, tangly hair! Ellie didn't get her hair cut at the salon, but I did trim her bangs so I will post a picture of that too. She doesn't like having her hair cut. I am not sure if this stems back to haircuts at the orphanage or not but she gets quite upset when I approach her with scissors or when I use the clippers on Jeff's hair.





1 comment:

Jane said...

Hey Steph, you know we have many hair issues of our own. I told the girl at the salon I was not buying her product because of the price. She told me to use salon quality products and put a small amount of paul mitchell leave in conditioner mixed with water in a spray bottle to use as a detangler. Also, when I wash hair I use Suave conditioner (generously) first to start the detangle, then shampoo over it and rinse. Then I use Paul Mitchell Detangling Conditioner that you wash out (Target). I can not tell you the time and tears this technique has saved us in the past few months.