Sunday, May 4, 2008

Family Pictures

I asked my neighbor to come and take a couple of pictures of us as a family because we needed them for our 6 month post-placement visit. We didn't have any good ones up to this point and after seeing the ones she took I am convinced none of our children really like having their picture taken. However I decided to post them anyway as they are the best ones we have.
Jeff is on his way to Cincinnati to run as part of a P&G relay in the Flying Pig marathon. I am the coordinator for children's ministry today so I will be at church with the girls. He is excited and nervous but I am sure he will do fine. This will give him a taste of whether he wants to try running the whole thing sometime. The weather has been nice but really windy the last few days..hopefully it won't be too windy for all the runners!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

what a beautiful family