Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day and Anniversary!

Jeff and I celebrated our anniversary last night by going out to Boi Na  Braza Brazilian Steakhouse.  We had a great time and the food was great!  It was a cool experience  and I am pretty sure I ate enough meat to cover me for about 3 weeks and eat vegan for the next 3 weeks. We walked around down on the levy in Newport and back home where Jeff fixed root bear floats. I didn't sleep well since I ate too much food so I got up and watched the West Wing on DVD for a few hours and played around with our budget.  I am pretty sure it was after 3:30 this morning when I got to sleep.  Ugh!  But the girls and I are now up and need to get Jeff cards and gift together before he gets up.  Happy Father's Day out there to all the wonderful dads!

No comments: