Thursday, September 2, 2010

Like Dad

Here are a few pictures of Ellie as she puts it "being like dad."






We have had a busy week it seems. School has gone well for each of the girls. Ellie still manages to tell me she is sick every morning to try to get out of going to school, but once she gets there she loves it. Both Mackenzie and Ainsley have had good weeks too. Ainsley and Ellie have started back at gymnastics on Mondays and Mackenzie starts back at theatre after Labor Day.
We have been trying to keep more nights free so that we are not running around as much as we have in the past. I have to say that I am liking it! The girls like being home and not running around and so do I. We may have to cut gymnastics for one or both in an effort to save money for the adoption. I am trying to figure out all the costs we can cut out of our budget to help pay for another adoption. I like to keep them active and wish they liked cheaper sports!!



No comments: