Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy 10th Birthday Mackenzie!

So my eldest has turned 10! I can't believe I have a child in double digits. It feels like just yesterday when she was born...

On Thursday we allowed her to open gifts from us...

She got 3 gifts...

A dolphin pillow pet...
Apples to Apples family edition....
Just Dance for the Wii...

We did bigger parties this year since this is their last year here with friends.

Mackenzie chose to have her party at the Independence Skateway and a good time was had by all...and here are some pictures to prove it!



The pained look on Ainsley's face is due to not getting to lick the candles...

I ordered the chocolate chip cookie cake from Sam's and it ROCKED!!!




She did a great job making everyone feels welcome...friends from church, Burlington and Beechwood and I was very proud of her!

No comments: