Sunday, February 13, 2011

Happy Almost 6th Birthday Ellie!

So we had Ellie's birthday party this year at Chuck E. Cheese.
She has been asking for a party at Chuck E. Cheese since shortly after she became a part of our family and I have put her off the last two years so...
Here is her birthday in pictures (and not very good ones at that since I left our camera on our kitchen counter)...

Ellie and dad in the ticket blaster...

Ellie and Chuck E. Cheese

Ellie with her Happy Birthday crown

Ellie


Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures of any of Ellie's friends. I used my camera phone, which isn't exceptional, to get the few photos that I got...

She had fun but she wasn't feeling great. She has had a virus all week and is still not feeling great today. She also got a bloody nose that took almost all of her play time to get to stop bleeding. We did let her stay longer at the end of her party to play because of her bloody nose and she did say she had a fun time. I was just sad that she wasn't feeling well and that she seemed "out of it" for a lot of the time.

Her actual birthday is tomorrow and that's when we will give her our gifts.

We have leftover cupcakes from Ellie's birthday and cookie cake from Mackenzie's birthday.

This is NOT good...and by not good, I mean really NOT good...


1 comment:

KAVYA K said...

ellie is so cute and nice looking