Friday, December 28, 2007

Ok...so I think I have it...

I believe that Jeff has corrected the problem and that we can upload the video so I am posting video of Ainsley sliding and Ellie in the snow too. They really had so much fun that afternoon. We haven't had a lot of snow since..or well any snow since really so I am glad that I got the photos I did. The weather has been cool but not awful and no snow for Christmas. The girls have been enjoying time with their Grammie I and Uncle Adam. It is always nice to have family in town. Ellie went to get fitted for her new orthotics that she will be getting to help correct the fact that her leg tilts inward. She should be getting them in the next week or two and I will take some pics of them on her feet. They are pretty cute:) (her feet and the orthotics:)

1 comment:

Jen said...

I love her little scream when her sled starts to takes off. Very cute!