Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The last few days

I have been trying to spend some quality time with the girls the last few days. Sometimes I get so caught up in my "to do" lists and agenda that I forget about truly just hanging out with my girls. I am been trying to put my lists aside and just enjoy being with them this week. The summer has flown by and I can't believe that in merely 3 weeks, they will be starting school again! It seems crazy to me and I am STILL adjusting to the fact that school in KY starts so early...what's up with not starting after Labor Day? Oh well...I digress. So the older girls and I have watched Mulan 2 and Camp Rock. Since Ellie naps during the afternoon she misses out on the video watching most of the time. Yesterday she did catch the last of Camp Rock and loved it. Or should I say loved dancing to it. She dances to anything with a beat and does it pretty well. I think dance and music may be in her future! We have gone to the pool and just generally enjoyed being together. It has been fun for all of us I think. We are off to get our first professional pictures taken since we brought Ellie home. Actually we haven't had professional pictures taken in ages, unless you count Mackenzie's school photos:) I will post some of them as soon as I can.

No comments: