Thursday, January 15, 2009

Ellie Loves Dress Up!

Here are some recent pics of Ellie getting dressed up. I loved them and so I thought I would post a few:)






And here is Mackenzie and her recent foray into being a bunny...




And I just had a recent haircut. I brought Mackenzie with me because she wanted to come and she decided to get her haircut too. Apparently it took me a while to get my hair cut because when I went to find her..I couldn't!! At least I didn't recognize the person in the seat she was previously occupying. But I stuck my head around just to make sure and wouldn't you know it..it was her.. with her hair straightened! I had never seen her with her hair straightened and she looked adorable! So I will post a few pics of her hair and mine:)





3 comments:

Jen said...

Is your hair up, or is it now shorter than mine? Either way, it is very cute.

Difference2This1 said...

Love the photos! Sometimes I see little similaries between Ellie and Robyn...several of these photos you posted captured looks from Ellie that I see with Robyn! She looks like such a special girl- I hope I can meet her someday soon.

SHELLY said...

So cute.........all of you!!!