Monday, August 16, 2010

Adopting

Well here's the big news of the last few weeks. We have decided to adopt again! I have been waiting for God to lay it on Jeff's heart to adopt again. I told Jeff on our flight home from adopting Ellie that we would adopt again but it has taken a while to get there for both of us, really.
Parenting kids takes a lot of time and attention! But then you throw in one that has some special needs and time seems to fly right out the window! But I think I have known all along that I wanted to eventually do it again. We haven't made a final decision as to all the specifics though we certainly are leaning towards adopting another girl from China.
We have loads of decisions to make in the coming weeks, but will keep you posted as we go along.
This new journey is especially exciting because we don't have the money saved up! Not sure how God will choose to bring it in but am certain that if He wants us to do this than the money will be there! Can't wait to watch amazing things happen!

3 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

Congrats!!!!!!! That's so exciting! I wish Jon would be willing to start and completely trust God w/ the finances, but I'll just keep praying that we get to go back again soon. I'm so excited for you guys! (and just by the way, how 'bout a boy??? there's sooooo many, and hardly any families want boys.... okay, I'm done...)
Congrats, guys!!!!

p&k said...

Can't wait to hear more!

The Clark Family said...

Congrats, Steph!! That is exciting! Will be praying for you guys!