Thursday, January 20, 2011

It arrived!!!!

We received our USCIS approval!!! So excited that this paper arrived so quickly! I can't tell you enough how God never ceases to amaze me. This was a pretty quick turnaround for this specific piece of paper and I am so thankful!
It actually came yesterday but I was busy and didn't blog yesterday. I made a copy and sent it off with part of my liver and my spleen...ok..so not really...but I sent it off with two checks which equalled a lot of money! It is our last step before our dossier gets prepared by our agency and then sent off to China!!! Thank you God for helping us stay patient. Please bring just the right little girl into our lives! Love, your daughter.

1 comment:

Amy Murphy said...

Oh! Congratulations! I can't wait to hear that you have a LID and then a referral and TA and travel and, and... Okay, getting ahead of myself. So glad you got your USCIS approval!