Saturday, January 8, 2011

There are times when life seems to be moving at breakneck speed and then there are times when it seems like it couldn't possibly get slower.
Life seems to be alternating between those two feelings right now.
There's a lot to be done on the moving front, but not a lot of action happening on our house.
As of yet we haven't had a showing. Zip. Zilch. Nada.
And though I am doing ok with it all, I would like our house to sell. And not just sell, but sell to someone who will love our neighbors as much as we do!
This might be asking too much, but I still hope!
We dropped the price so we are hoping to get some action soon. We got the buy out price from P&G and it isn't good, so we really would like to get this house sold on our own without having to accept their buy out.
So while all of this is happening, I am also trying to save money for our move, which means I have been hanging out around the house a bit more. The kid's teachers have had testing this week so they haven't needed me at school. So there are moments when I feel a bit bored and I wonder...how will I feel when we move? The kids will be in school all day...what will I do?
I don't want to look at getting a job since we will be probably be bringing another little girl home from China in the next year or so. But lest I think I will be bored, I am sure I will find ways to fill my time. Painting, decorating, reading, volunteering...and the list goes on.
So that's our week in a nutshell. It seems to have alternated back and forth between busy and slow.
On our agenda for this afternoon is Ainsley's last soccer game. Maybe I will actually get pictures of this last game! And then to Lowe's to look for appliances for our new home! Mackenzie has a sleepover tonight with a friend, and they had a friend sleepover last night and then tonight is P&G's family movie night/Colts and Jet's game. Not sure which one will win out, but I am thinking probably we will tape the family movie night and watch football :o)

Here's a few pictures from when Jeff's mom was in town for a visit...






No comments: