Thursday, September 11, 2008

Already Thursday?

It just continues to amaze me how fast the weeks fly by! Ellie has been doing a bit better with her new schedule and is getting used to napping at 11 before school starts. She doesn't get her normal amount of sleep but she does get at least some which I think is helping. She has been less fussy and has been able to handle more this week which is good. Mondays are still rough but that's ok. I have had a busy week as I just started the HR Block tax course this week. I have wanted to take the class for several years and it has never worked out schedule wise. But we decided that I would take it this year so jeff is helping out with the kiddos and I am taking the class every Monday and Wednesday nights from 6:30-9:30. It is an amazing amount of information that we are given but I think I am liking it. I am learning more and more that being a perfectionist isn't always a good thing! But sometimes I just have to let some things slide as I can't do it all. I am also preparing to do some teaching at our children's ministry training next Monday. And then I have a women's retreat that the band I am involved with is playing at and so I have been practicing music. Two of those things will end soon and life will slow back down thankfully as I am not one to want to be going a thousand miles a minute But I can handle it for a couple of weeks. We haven't decided whether the girls will be doing Awana this coming year or not. It starts back up in October and they both would like to do it but it is a little bit of a drive so we shall see. Other than that life is moving along. They are still enjoying school, swim lessons, gymnastics and Mackenzie has a couple of weeks left of soccer.

No comments: