Saturday, July 31, 2010

Ainsley's Birthday

I forgot to mention that while we were in Maine we celebrated Ainsley's 7th birthday! I can't believe she's already 7. Where does the time go?
We did a big family celebration and she had a great time with grammie's and grampie's, Aunts, Uncles and cousins! It doesn't happen very often that my girls get a family birthday party since we live so far away from family. Ainsley seems to be the one that gets it most often since Mackenzie and Ellie's birthdays fall in the winter and we don't travel to Maine in February!
She is going to have a couple of friends overnight here and then to Chuck E. Cheese when I can find the time to arrange it, but I wanted to post at least a couple of birthday pics!
I didn't get a good picture of Rian. At the party she was in her car seat sleeping and the pics didn't come out that clear. I have no idea how I didn't get another picture of her! Rian is around 3 months and is a cutie! Her cousin Jordis is around 6 months and adorable too!


All the kids together! You can't see Conner since he's hiding behind his sister Rian

Here's a picture of Conner kissing a fish. He taught Ainsley to do this too!

Cousins Conner and Lexie

Lexie :)

Ainsley with some of her birthday gifts...(she got mostly gift cards so that we wouldn't have to pack up a lot of stuff...)

The cake! I meant to have them write on it but well..it was a busy day! Ainsley didn't mind :)


Ice cream cake is yummy!

Ainsley's birthday hat that she got from Grammie I :) Too Cute!


No comments: