Sunday, July 25, 2010

Tail end..

So we are on the tail end of vacation. Just another day left in Maine and then off to Boston tomorrow morning to hop on our plane back to our happy home in KY. While I am really looking forward to getting home and getting back to my own bed, we have thoroughly enjoyed our time with friends in family in Maine. I have LOTS of pictures to post once we get back and get them downloaded onto our computer.
We have had a ton of fun spent with Grammie and Grampie Moody, Grammie and Grampie I and Grammie and Grampie Miller. So much fun that I am not sure how on earth going back to KY will ever compare! I am pretty sure it might be a LONG week of transitioning back...
Parades, good food, swimming in multiples lakes, kayaking, fishing, 4-wheelering, jet-skiing, a trip to the ocean. Lots of amazing fun with family and friends! We have been very thankful for our vacation!
Can't believe that it is a little over 3 weeks before the kiddos start back to school!!! Yikes...not sure if I am ready for them to go back to school!

No comments: