Saturday, March 8, 2008

More Snow!!

I know that for my friends and family in Maine this is nothing...however for NKY it is a pretty big storm! I don't have any idea so far how much snow we have but with the drifts it sure looks like a lot. I am going to try to take some pics after the snow has completely stopped since it is still snowing and it supposed to till the afternoon. It actually takes me back to making snow forts and having snowball fights, skiing, sledding, etc. Here in KY I don't really enjoy the snow, mostly because they don't handle it well here. Because we don't get nearly the snow in KY that Jeff and I got growing up in Maine, they don't have all the necessary implements to take care of it. Hence all the school closings, etc. We also don't have a mountain to ski down that doesn't cost an arm and a leg for us now. My skis are still back in Maine so I haven't gone since college. So snow here just seems to be a big inconvenience. Though there are the days when we go out and play in the snow with the kiddos and that's a LOT of fun:)
I thought I would post a few new pics of Ellie and then one of two of the girls taking a bath because it was so cute:) Enjoy!









No comments: