Saturday, March 15, 2008

We survived...

So for the past few days we have been watching our friend's kids for them. Or should I say we have been watching 3 of the 4. The 4th one, being an older boy, was not here because how much fun would that be?? Not much:) The two youngest were dropped off thurs morning and then Madeline, the 1st grader, came after school. Madeline and Mackenzie are the same age and Ashley and Ainsley are the same age...and wow this is the first time that I have noticed that both girls start with the same first letters! Wow...it's the little things in life:) There youngest, being 16ish months old, didn't really match up with Ellie but that's ok because he seemed to have a great time too as did Ellie, who I had to discourage from beating him up! The kids did fantastic!! Other than a few minor spats of estrogen here and there, I have no complaints and would do it again...just give me a little time to recover. 6 kids...I don't know how some people do it! But truly my girls had a fantastic time and were a little sad to see their friends go. I told them not to worry it would happen again when we get away for our anniversary!:)

So the rest of the weekend will be spent resting and relaxing. Enjoy your weekend everyone!

No comments: