Thursday, March 20, 2008

I love tournament time:)

So I am a big fan of NCAA tournament time. I am also a huge Duke fan. So of course I have Duke winning it all. I know that with this year's team it is unlikely but still...one can hope! I can sure hope at least since my bracket will be destroyed if Duke doesn't get past Belmont in the first round. Right now they are tied with 10 minutes left, which is quite frankly ridiculous that the score is even remotely that close.

Poor little Ellie is now sick. I feel so badly for her. She is absolutely pitiful when she is sick. Whimpering a little but mostly just laying around, quiet as a mouse. She actually let me hold her a LOT today which is really unusual. Even though she was sick and I felt badly for her, it was really nice to hold her a lot. She is just so darn cute. If she is still not feeling well tomorrow I may try to get her in just because both Ainsley and Mackenzie have had strep recently and my mother-in-law is coming into town next week. We don't want her to have to wear a mask all the time she's here!

Ainsley bought herself a new umbrella with her own money. I bought all the girls sunglasses for spring/summer/beach. I took a few pics of Ainsley today with her new sunglasses and umbrella and they came out really cute. I will post some soon. We shall see if their sunglasses last long enough to take them to the beach! I am taking bets on how long they last so let me know what you think:) They were on sale, hence the reason I bought them now, and the girls like wearing sunglasses. But the rule in the house is...I will buy one pair/year and it is usually in the spring. If they break them and want more...they had better save their money. Hopefully their is no early demise for any of their sunglasses but they are 7,4 and 3 so I don't hold out much hope. However I do get the occasional surprise from the girls. Like tonight for instance. Jeff and I were watching basketball tonight and we let Mackenzie and Ainsley stay up till 8:45. We asked both of the girls to go upstairs and get into their pajamas and Ainsley proceeds to get up from the floor and go upstairs and get her pajamas. She then brings them back down to the basement and puts them on. All of this happened without any complaints, fussing or fits. I looked at Jeff and said..."Did you just see that?!" It was a truly thankful moment.

Enjoy Tourney Time!

No comments: