Monday, March 17, 2008

Will the fun never end?

I am all about having fun. We just did personality and spiritual gifting tests during some of our partnership classes at our church. Though I love having fun and spending time with friends, I also gain energy from time alone. It allows me to recoup and refresh myself. I am low on compassion and empathy though those that know me well would know that...so why is it that my kids don't want to leave my side and we just can't seem to shake being sick? Maybe God knows I need to grow in both those areas? I just don't know...Mackenzie and I had to miss her field trip to see Max and Ruby at the Taft theatre in Cincy because she woke up with a fever and headache. Actually she didn't feel top notch yesterday either. I took her to the doctor and she too has strep. That shouldn't be shocking since Ainsley had it a few weeks ago but I sure do hope it stops with her. And if Grammie I is reading this...don't rebook your tickets!!!! We will hopefully be better soon:)

No comments: