Thursday, October 9, 2008

I love face painting

I know this may seem funny to some of you but I LOVE Kentucky Kid's Day at Burlington Elementary.  I have helped out with the event since Mackenzie started school there and have had so much fun every year!  Today was KY Kid's Day at school and the girls were very excited.  Even Ellie got to participate in the day and go on some of the rides and get her face painted.  I did face painting and I had a lot of fun doing it.   I get to interact with the kids and see lots of different faces and just in general have fun.  If I could have taken pictures of all my masterpieces I would, but I am pretty sure posting pictures of people's kids that I don't even know wouldn't be a good option:)  I did face paint my own kids but the paint has started to wear off..alas!  Our week has just flown by and Jeff is coming home a day early so he will be home tomorrow so I only had to make it 10 days without him so not too bad!  We are all very excited for him to come back from his trip to Europe where he lived the high life or did business so he says:)  The girls have done great except for 1-2 really rough days.  And now they have tomorrow and the following Monday off from school.  We will be finding some fun to do Monday as a family since Jeff is going to take the day off from work.  I have a few old pictures to post that I forgot to post so here they are...

Pictures take of the girls and lots of friends from church on a friend's hammock..who knew it could hold so many kids!





2 comments:

Jen said...

cute! are these some of your brothers kids?

Millerfamilychronicles said...

No..they are all friends from our church here in KY. We will be seeing Mark and the fam over Thanksgiving. Looking forward to it!