Friday, October 24, 2008

Sick!

Sorry it has been a while since I have updated the blog.  Between being busy and sick it just seems that time escapes me and it doesn't get done.  I have been sick the last week and half just generally feeling blah with allergies and not sleeping well.  I finally went to the Dr on Monday and saw the nurse practitioner.  She looked at my eye, which was infected, and then barely looked at my throat.  Pretty much did nothing and said there was nothing she could do accept prescribe eye drops.  I filled the prescription and they made my eye worse.  And I felt worse so I went back again on Thursday and saw the Dr I usually see.  She did a thorough evaluation and gave me antibiotics for a sinus infection and changed my eye drops.  Though I am not completely better, I am feeling MUCH improved!  Maybe I will get a good night's sleep tonight!!  This has been my first week of work too so I am glad that I was feeling better today.  I started working part-time at our church and am enjoying it so far.  The role I have it right up my alley so I think I will enjoy it a lot.  
The girls have had a good week.  I had Ellie's first home visit today.  Her teachers came and visited our house and that was fun.  They make home visits two times a year.  Once before Christmas and once after Christmas.  Ellie is doing well and we are excited to see her progress.  Mackenzie and Ainsley both had good weeks at school as well.  We are planning on going to the local Jack-o-Lantern walk tomorrow night but if the weather continues to be rainy we may not go.  We have gone the last four years so that would be a bummer...hopefully it clears up enough to do it though!

1 comment:

aaronolsen@mac.com said...

Hope you are feeling much better =)