Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Picture update

I am finally posting some pics of past activities since I downloaded from the camera.  One would think that this would be a difficult activity based on how often I do it.  It isn't...I am just lazy!

King's Island pics:

Ainsley and Ellie on the swings



Mackenzie on the bumper cars



The girls with scooby doo..seriously the best picture...sad I know!



The girls on the mystery machine



Daddy with Mackenzie and Ainsley coming down the log ride..mommy's too scared:)

Ellie watching them come down the log ride..with her scared mommy:)



Daddy and Ainsley on a ride that made daddy very sick



Ainsley and Ellie with...I have no idea!



Ainsley on the merry-go-round



Ellie on the merry-go-round

Mackenzie



Mackenzie having fun on the cars


No comments: