Sunday, April 12, 2009

Jesus is Risen

Happy Easter to all who read our blog!  I love Easter because it is the reason for our ultimate hope.  If Jesus had not risen there would be little to celebrate.  He wouldn't differ from many other gods who claim to be gods.  But He did rise and that's where our hope lies and I am so thankful for his death for my sins and His resurrection that brings us hope.
We went to church this morning and had a great Sunday morning time.  Then we took the girls out to our favorite Chinese restaurant.  Mackenzie and Ainsley like it because they have amazing fruit smoothies.  They don't like chinese food so they get American food and fruit smoothies. Ellie of course likes anything you put in front of her but we usually get her chicken lo mein and she eats it up.  I branched out and had beef lo mein.  I think I like veggie much better but it was still good.  I shared some of Ellie's fruit smoothie because they are fantastic but jeff got his own which means he got more because I wouldn't drink after Ellie started blowing bubbles into hers!
We stopped and got some candy and we will do an Easter egg hunt later this afternoon with the girls after Jeff is done mowing the tropical rainforest that is our yard!  Hopefully early to be tonight as I am still under the weather and coughing up a lung.  I should probably take some cough medicine before I pull a muscle....
I will catch up with pictures sometimes soon...maybe later today or maybe tomorrow!

No comments: