Monday, February 16, 2009

Mackenzie's Birthday

Well I have successfully downloaded pictures from Mackenzie's birthday party! I think we all had lots of fun, Jeff and I included. We played the Wii a lot and ate pizza and cake and ice cream so really what's not to love? She had 5 girls overnight and only one ended up not staying the whole night! They all seemed to have fun and I managed to get them into bed pretty early considering. They were all out by 11 at the latest and woke up in the morning before I got up! I think some of the girls thought it was more fun to watch Jeff and I play the Wii than it was to actually play themselves but then they go into playing against us to see who could win! Needless to say I am not that good..:)
Here are some pictures from the big event!





1 comment:

Difference2This1 said...

Happy Birthday Mackenzie! :)