Friday, February 20, 2009

So far...So good

Well we have managed the last few days with daddy being gone and I think we are all healthy now. Of course I haven't yet gotten Ellie up so that may not be the case but I am hopeful! We have a busy weekend with a party celebration tonight with friends MUCH older than us...he turned 43:) That should be a of fun as we love hanging out with friends. Tomorrow, barring snow, Jeff has flag football and Mackenzie has practice at church for our family worship and I think I will try to get a few hours of work in while she practices. That means finding something to entertain the two younger ones in the basement. Hopefully I will up to the challenge. The highlight of the weekend for the two older girls will be tickets to see High School Musical on stage at the Children's Theatre. I will be taking them to this while Jeff will be hanging out with Ellie at home. I am also hopeful that Jeff might have time to paint the kitchen this weekend. I will take some before and after shots to show you the results! We are doing some work in the kitchen as money allows or sales allow that is....we are going to get new Corian countertop but only when they go on sale. Jeff is going to attempt to put in a stone backsplash also. Once it is completely done it will look pretty cool I think. But it will probably come in stages so we shall see how long it takes!

No comments: