Thursday, February 19, 2009

Recovery

So after Ellie's party I started to feel sick! Originally I thought it was just allergies but started in with a fever so since Jeff had Monday off for President's Day I took myself off to the doctor. Of course I had strep throat and felt pretty awful. I did elect to get the shot though and started to feel better by Monday night which was good. We had a day and a half of decent health and then Ainsley proceeds to throw up just 20 minutes before I was going to cart her off to school! I guess that was fortunate for all of us because I called and made her an appt and she had strep too! Fortunately or Unfortunately, depending on whose perspective you ask, Jeff was out of town. Ainsley threw up on her way to the doctor and on her way back. Let's just say I didn't prepare very well. All I had in the car was an empty twizzler bag which didn't manage as well as I had hoped and Ellie's backpack. Let's just say that neither fared very well and I cleaned out the car today really well! But I felt really badly for Ainsley! Poor sick girl:( However after several more vomiting sessions and keeping down three doses of Amoxicillin, we are good. She had felt much better this afternoon and will definitely be up for school tomorrow, barring anything else. So far no one else is sick so maybe it will just be the two of us. We have quite a bit planned for this weekend so if someone need to get sick they are just going to have to wait!! Here are a few pics of Mackenzie with Ellie dress up that she got for her birthday.



No comments: