Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Link to photos

Our friend Kim, has been our "official" photographer this trip.  While I joke around that I would love a really cool and expensive camera like she has, it would in all practicality be a waste of money.  I am awful at taking pictures.  Not necessarily the actual taking the picture part, but the taking out the camera part.  I just never remember to take out our camera!  But Kim is ready and prepared and has captured some AMAZING photos of this trip for us...
Here's a peak at some of them from Day 1:

https://picasaweb.google.com/107779508552283991097/Phynley?authuser=0&authkey=Gv1sRgCMW62Zf7-dn4AQ&feat=directlink

3 comments:

Amy Murphy said...

Simply beautiful! How lucky you are to have her!

Rhonda P said...

Stephanie, I just went through all the pictures your friend took! I am overwhelmed with emotions! I simply love the pictures of her and Mackenzie! So precious!! I am so happy for your family and I will continue to keep you all in my prayers

p&k said...

Love and miss you guys. :) Keep us updated, Steph--wish I was still there. (But glad to be home . . . )