Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Guangzhou-Day 4

This is a Mack Post. Today was awesome! We went to the zoo and saw pandas that actually walked around! We saw lions and leopards and bears, oh my! We also got to see the giraffes-my favorite! and feed them. I also found out from a zoo lady that the caterpillars I have let crawl on me leave itchy rashes-I only have a mini one. Thankfully that's all they do. After the zoo we headed to the subway and took it to the island. We went in to A Gift from China and bought some pretty cool stuff. Then we ate at Lucy's-yum!  We went back to the hotel and mom met with Connie and got our visa while the rest of us stayed in the hotel room. Then we headed to the pool. Mom chatted with another adopting mom and dad and I hung out in the pool. 


 






1 comment:

p&k said...

Great opening line, Mackenzie. Nearly marketable!!