Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Leaving Guangzhou!!






I had to laugh a little at Mackenzie's post yesterday.  She can be so descriptive but not so much yesterday.  It was actually pretty cool at the zoo and she had a lot of fun.  We paid a little extra money for her to go in and feed the giraffes.  We have never been that close to giraffes before so it was pretty awesome.  The picture she chose to post wasn't the cutest so I will post a few more today, but she really had a lot of fun feeding them and seeing them up close.  And it was pretty cool to see the two pandas up and moving around.  They are usually sleeping apparently because the weather they are used to is colder but in Guangzhou is is very warm so it makes them more sleepy.  But they were both up and moving so we watched them for a while since we don't get to see pandas very often!
We are leaving Guangzhou this morning at 10 am via van to Hong Kong.  Apparently it is a 3 hour van ride.  Not sure I am looking forward to that but I am looking forward to getting home and seeing my other two kiddos!!  Only 2 more days!!  Hopefully I will have time to take some pictures of our hotel room.  I haven't taken any because we have the room trashed with all our stuff but when our suitcases are all picked up I want to be able to capture it on camera.
Enjoy a few more pictures from the zoo yesterday..