Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Patriots Rock!!!

So though the experience was not close to the joy of childbirth or the anticipation of adopting our little girl from China...it still was an amazing night. Jeff and I acquired tickets to go see the Patriots play the Bengals at Paul Brown Stadium in Cincinnati for the Monday Night Game of the week. It was amazing!! For all of you Bengals fans out there..sorry...but for all you Patriots fans...go PATS!! It was my first ever live NFL game and it was soooo cool. The lights, seeing live ESPN coverage, and of course seeing the Patriots in person. I am still in amazement. I prayed and God answered. We were not spat upon, jeered (too much), thrown up upon nor did we have beer poured on us. So overall I think the night was a huge success. I am sure that had we had tickets higher up in the stadium maybe it would have been a bit rougher for us. However, I was practically spitting distance from Tom Brady and wow...so cool. We were four rows behind the Patriot's benches and I got some pics of Belichek, Bob Kraft, Brady, Bruschi and Randy Moss. I could have gotten so much better shots but of course my camera died shortly after turning it on. Amazing that we had the camera in the first place for any of you that know me well...I have resorted to placing it in my purse wherever we go so that I don't forget it. Which leads us to the night's problem of having the battery die. since it is in my purse all the time I forget to charge the battery!! If I take it out to charge it I then forget to put it back in my purse and the vicious cycle begins again. I am pretty sure my friend Jill would be HIGHLY disappointed in my lack of picture taking ability. I probably ought to take classes from her or something but alas...
Anyway, it was an amazing night of football and fun and I am so thankful for the experience. I think Jeff had fun too:)





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hello, just visiting your site and you are right, Patriots Rock! DH wanted so badly to go to that game and well, just could not get tickets. Maybe next year!

Wendy in Ohio