Monday, February 25, 2008

Monday

Well, I need to catch up with some posting.  Ellie didn't actually have another day of preschool last week as Wed and Fri were snow days and Thurs was an early dismissal.  The bus driver called on thurs to let us know and also to tell us that many parents were opting to keep their preschoolers home since they wouldn't be at school very long.  So I opted not to send her.  I didn't get to meet her teacher due to all the snow days.  However I am going to drive Ellie to school today and hopefully I will get to meet her.  I am going to time my trip and see if just driving her to school is feasible.  I would be able to drive her most days if it wasn't too far so we will see.  We had a good time with my mom here and were glad she could spend a week with us.  We had a nice weekend.  Fairly relaxing with not too many plans.  Ellie also started speech therapy last week at St. Elizabeth's hospital.  I love the therapist and am hoping that there is no issue with insurance covering it.  I think the new therapist will be great for Ellie.  We did have to do a little finagling with it since we thought Ellie was going to be in am preschool.  She now has speech at 8:30 on thurs mornings.  Early but not too bad since we are a morning family anyway!  No new pics for today.

No comments: