Friday, February 15, 2008

What does the outside world look like again??

So I usually go to Wendys on fridays and meet with some friends in the adoption world.  However today I am still at home.  Ainsley is finally feeling better but I am still not top notch so I opted to stay home.  I am beginning to forget what the outside world looks like other than the glimpses from our windows!  My mom flies in tonight so that should be fun and hopefully I will be up to going to the airport to pick her up.  

Visiting with my mom and relaxing are our plans for the weekend.  Jeff has off on Monday and we may take the girls somewhere fun if we are all well.  Hope everyone has a wonderful extended weekend.  I am sure if we are all well it will be wonderful!:)

1 comment:

Living day by day for Jesus said...

Hey girl! Just catching up on your blog...I haven't been online in quite a while but just wanted to say everyone looks GREAT and I totally enjoy seeing pics and videos to catch up with ya! Also good seeing ya at Starbucks!

God bless!

Amber